Monday, December 8, 2008

Crazy Time

Wow it has been a crazy week. My last craft show of the season was this past saturday, yesterday was my daughters performance in the Nutcracker and I went into my old job today for a few hours to turn over documentation to my replacement. In addition to this I have been trying to finish customer quilts and haul my daughter to many Nutcracker and high school dance team practices.

I am hoping that maybe starting tomorrow things will be a little more "normal" whatever that is. I want to finish up things for Christmas, give the house a good cleaning, finish quilting the last few quilts with a Christmas deadline and then maybe have the time to work on a project or two of my own and to get another charity top together.

Hope everyone else can slow down and enjoy the holidays.

Kathie

No comments: