Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fabric Finding

We live in a split foyer home. Many years ago my daughter used to use the space under the stairs for a playhouse and had pillows, a bean bag chair and all sorts of other items under there. She quit using it years ago but we never cleaned out the area. My husband was doing that the other day so that we can store the Christmas tree and ornaments under there instead of in the attic.

What did he discover under there??????????? Fabric, yards and yards of fabric that she has used for curtains under the stairs. There must have been 10 to 15 yards of fabric under there in larger pieces. Sad to say that I never even missed it!!

I guess I am set with fabric for charity quilt backings for awhile.

Kathie

2 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

Okay--that is TOO funny!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Is that like a Christmas present early??