Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Stash Report - June 26, 2011

I did spend time in the sew room this week but was doing some quilting and didn't get enough time to work on piecing to make a big dent in stash. I did get a couple of bindings cut, made and on table runners and the center section of a lap quilt pieced. Stats for the week are:

Fabric used this week: 4 1/2 yards
Fabric used YTD: 152 yards
Fabric purchased this week: 1 yard (for binding of my star quilt)
Fabric purchased YTD: 109.5 yards
Net fabric used in 2011: 42 yards

At least the net number is getting up there a bit.

I did have a total finish in the last couple of days and it is my UFO #8 for Judy L's UFO challenge. I finally finished the binding the other night.

Kathie

7 comments:

Connie said...

Congratulations on a good week!

Kate said...

Almost 50 yards out! Congratulations!

Barb in Mi said...

What a great week! Can't believe you have used >150 yards in half a year. Good for you!

kwiltnkats said...

Great report Kathie. I hope to hve my UFO for June done today. The end of June is almost upon us. Sandi

PJ said...

You did good this week. Way to go!

Angie said...

Your YTD number is impressive!

Katie Z. said...

Congrats on finishing a UFO!