I did spend time in the sew room this week but was doing some quilting and didn't get enough time to work on piecing to make a big dent in stash. I did get a couple of bindings cut, made and on table runners and the center section of a lap quilt pieced. Stats for the week are:
Fabric used this week: 4 1/2 yards
Fabric used YTD: 152 yards
Fabric purchased this week: 1 yard (for binding of my star quilt)
Fabric purchased YTD: 109.5 yards
Net fabric used in 2011: 42 yards
At least the net number is getting up there a bit.
I did have a total finish in the last couple of days and it is my UFO #8 for Judy L's UFO challenge. I finally finished the binding the other night.