Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Stash Report - June 12, 2011

I used up a lot of fabric this week though actually didn't spend that many hours a day in the sewing room as it seemed like it was a whole week of appointments.

I did use up fabric to back 5 table runners and used up a stack of FQs and additional border and binding fabric to make two baby quilts.

Here are my current stats:

Fabric used this week: 11 yards
Fabric used YTD: 141.5 yards
Fabric purchased this week: 2 yards (borders and binding)
Fabric purchased YTD: 102.5

Net fabric used in 2011: 39 yards

This is the smallest of the two baby quilts I made.


On the agenda today is getting the rest of my weekend chores done and if I can get rid of a nasty headache plan on spending some time in the sewing room. I need to gather things for our yearly quilt guild auction tomorrow night, would like to get some backing fabric loaded on the frame and I am slowly zig zagging around some flowers on a charity quilt top I made.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Kathie

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Your quilt is precious! And your busted number is fabulous! You're on a roll!

Jennifer said...

Great progress! Love your baby quilt too.

Kate said...

Great stash busting. Cute quilt. Hope your headache fades so you can enjoy sewing.

Melanie said...

Your numbers are impressive! Keep up the good work!

Barb in Mi said...

Great week for busting! Hope the head ache is gone - we had this going around at work, too. 2 days of misery and then it was gone.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Love that little quilt - great colors. Hope your headache went away!