I used up a lot of fabric this week though actually didn't spend that many hours a day in the sewing room as it seemed like it was a whole week of appointments.
I did use up fabric to back 5 table runners and used up a stack of FQs and additional border and binding fabric to make two baby quilts.
Here are my current stats:
Fabric used this week: 11 yards
Fabric used YTD: 141.5 yards
Fabric purchased this week: 2 yards (borders and binding)
Fabric purchased YTD: 102.5
Net fabric used in 2011: 39 yards
This is the smallest of the two baby quilts I made.
On the agenda today is getting the rest of my weekend chores done and if I can get rid of a nasty headache plan on spending some time in the sewing room. I need to gather things for our yearly quilt guild auction tomorrow night, would like to get some backing fabric loaded on the frame and I am slowly zig zagging around some flowers on a charity quilt top I made.
Hope everyone has a great day!