Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mid Week Update

Yesterday I had a pretty productive day with several household chores taken care of and several hours devoted to the quilting room.

I got this baby quilt I pieced a week or two ago quilted.


I pieced some of my horse quilt into rows.....


and I also managed to finish the hand stitching of a binding on one runner and start stitching down a second one.

This morning will be taken up with a trip to the foot doctor (what fun!!) but hope this afternoon to get something else loaded on the frame.

A lady is buying my carpenter star lap quilt from me so need to get that on the frame and quilted so that hopefully I can get the binding done next week.

Have a wonderful day.

kathie

2 comments:

Needles, Fabric, Chisels, and Wood…Life is GOOD! said...

Almost seems like you never had any down time because of your hand. Glad that you are healing so well.

kwiltnkats said...

Great on selling a quilt. Sounds like you had a quilty day. Mom will happy to share "on point" calculations. She will be working on the hot air balloons that she has from an online swap. Sandi