Not to exciting of a stash report this week as I have not found much time to do any sewing. I purchased some fabric for a backing and also a couple of yards of a good blender fabric as I am finding I don't have fabrics to go with others.
Fabric used this week: 6 yards (for UFO #10 and a backing)
Fabric used YTD: 55.5 yards
Fabric purchased this week: 5 yards
Fabric purchased YTD: 42.5
Net fabric used in 2011: 13 yards
At least the net moved up a couple of yards.
Yesterday I went to a sew in for awhile. I spent the entire time cutting out 6 1/2 inch half square triangles from charity fabric with my GO. Have tons to make up some charity quilt kits now.
In addition I was given two quilts back from binding and another finished quilt for hospice. Thought I would show you the pictures today.
This first quilt is much much prettier in person. This batik rails quilt was made totally out of donated fabrics. Kit was pieced together by Kathy V, I quilted it and Jane did the binding.
This second quilt was made totally by Eileen. She is in the process of cutting up all her smaller pieces of fabric into tumblers with the GO and making donation quilts with them. Great job.
This last quilt is very scrappy using large rail fence blocks. I know Julia quilted it and Kathy V did the binding but I am not sure who actually pieced the quilt but what a great use of left over strips.