I have spent most of the week so far working on customer quilts. I wanted to post a picture of this one that I finished quilting yesterday. With so many people wanting to cut back on their purchasing of fabric and use what they have I thought this would be a great idea. The lady that made this used all sorts of different fabrics but with the cream background and the sashing between it all works. I did notice that she doesn't have many light light blocks or really dark so maybe having everything a more medium tone helped make it all go together.
I think I will have to keep this in mind for a quick donation quilt. I have lots of bits and pieces left that I need to do something with. I think this will have to be my year of the scrap quilt!!!
I did get a little time yesterday afternoon to do some of my sewing so I finished sewing the rows of my Christmas Ribbons quilt together. I was going to put on a black border but didn't have enough fabric so will just stop (it is 60 x 60) and use my remaining black for the binding.
Off to my day time quilt guild in a few, looking forward to our speaker and trunk show.