Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Stash Report July 11, 2010

Well I thought I would have to report a purchase this week. I intended on going to our local quilt shop yesterday to look at Christmas fabrics while my daughter went on her first behind the wheel drivers ed class. Well I guess there was some miscommuniation between the instructor and the college but she never showed up. We sat there for a good 40 minutes and then left. At that point I was in no mood to go look at fabric.

At least it means I can report a zero purchase week again.

Fabric Used this week: 3/4 yard
Fabric Used YTD: 137 3/4 yards
Fabric Purchased this week: 0
Fabric Purchased YTD: 78.75
Net used in 2010: 59

I did get a little time to sew/quilt yesterday afternoon. I did a quick meander on a hospice quilt that was on the frame and got binding sewn on one of the two runners that I quilted a few days ago.

Kathie

1 comment:

Kathy said...

How disapointing for your daughter that the Instructor never showed up....but good for you as you didn't get tempted at the Quilt Store.