Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Charity Quilting and other


I wanted to post a picture of this little hospice quilt that Ann pieced from a kit that I made up out of donated fabrics. I have a back log of so many hospice tops that I just did a quick meander on it. I figured done was better than fancy. I took it back to her last night to do the binding.

Quilt guild was last night and I was definitely a "bag lady" coming home. Ladies gave me 4 completed hospice quilts, two of which were patriotic ones and will go to the hospice patients at the local veterans home, the other two will go to hospice house. I also had two hospice tops turned in and picked up a couple customer quilts to quilt up.

I will try to take pictures of all the donated quilts and post them over the next couple of days. I need to move things off my design wall first or just lay them across the frame to take pictures.

We are meeting with our realtor tomorrow night to get our hold housed listed, wish us luck in selling that fairly quickly!!

Kathie

No comments: