Monday, July 12, 2010

Design Wall Monday - July 12, 2010


I didn't get a whole lot of time to sew yesterday but I did get the binding sewn on the second Christmas table runner I quilted a week or so ago. I also took the time (while ironing clothes for the week) to sew the first few rows of blocks together for this Christmas lap quilt. I am keeping it pinned to the design wall as I sew so that no pieces get turned the wrong way. No additional stash used up but at least I am making some progress on craft show items.

Today is going to be the coolest day of the next few so think that I will try and get a bunch of errands done this morning. I am suppose to be picking up three quilting jobs at quilt guild tonight so if I get most of my errands done today I can start on the first of those tomorrow. It was a nice that I had a real lull in quilting jobs right at the same time we were moving.

Kathie

5 comments:

Chris said...

Your quilt is beautiful.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

ohhhh......I like! Sometimes simple is so beautiful.

glen

Barb in Mi said...

Nice and christmassy! Love it!

AnnieO said...

Very festive! What size blocks are those?

Vicki H. said...

Wow have you been busy, moving, sewing for a craft sale and helping your daughter with driving.... Do you long arm for your quilt job? I am just starting up. And yes, I have been sewing lots for a craft show. I just don't know how much to do or what will be hot. I am making table runners, a few totes, quilts and stockings.