Saturday, July 17, 2010

HOT HOT HOT

Gee I guess most of the country is under a heat wave, it was 100 degrees here yesterday and humid. The only thing I want to do is stay in the basement where it is nice and cool and quilt. I guess that won't happen at least this morning. We will be going off to drivers ed class this morning and I will be running errands while she does the behind the wheel class. Hopefully there won't be any further problems with the instructor not showing up.

I did get some time to sew yesterday and got several things finshed or to a new level anyway. I finished quilting the charity quilt that was on the frame and got that off the frame and trimmed up, I sewed a label on one of the donated hospice quilts and I finished sewing the rows together for my Converging Chevron Christmas quilt. Hopefully I will get borders on that top this weekend.

Now that we have the old house all cleaned out and on the market, as soon as I get fully organized around here and in a good routine I should have more time to work on other projects. Keeping my fingers crossed anyway. If I don't get in gear soon I will have to forget doing at least one of my three planned fall craft shows.

kathie

No comments: