Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

It is a wonderful wednesday, we are going to have nice spring time weather and it is also the day my day time quilting guild meets. It is not only a great group of ladies but I love show and tell to see what people have been working on all month. A wonderful lunch is provided and today we are going to be given some preliminary instructions for our interlocking pinwheels class.


My step-daughter called me Monday and requested that I make a baby quilt for some friends of hers that are expecting a baby boy. I was thinking that I would have plenty of time, but the baby is due in a month. I didn’t have a thing in my stash baby boy appropriate to went out to JoAnns and bought these fabrics. Since this will have to be a quickie quilt I think I am just going to make 4-patches out of the blue and green, solid blocks of the bears and then use the yellow for binding. Should be able to get it done quickly.

1 comment:

Margie said...

Cute fabric Kathie. Can't wait to see the finished quilt