Thursday, May 27, 2010

Its a GO

We got word tuesday afternoon that our offer on the house had been accepted so we will be moving shortly. I am excited about getting a new house but I am so dreading all the painting etc. that will need to be done on both houses and also the move itself. That is never "fun" it is time consuming and high stress.

At least it is practically the end of the school year and the dance year so our daughter is going to be doing a lot of helping, I told her that will be her summer job this year.

I am trying to get some things done around here that can be done and also keeping up on customer quilting. I finished this large customer quilt the other night.



The colors are wonderful in this quilt. It was nice and flat and square and a pleasure to quilt.

Last night I took the time to get the final border on my tesselating pinwheel quilt. I don't know if I will get it quilted anytime soon but at least the top is done and the binding cut.



Kathie

2 comments:

Margie said...

Looks really good Kathie

kwiltnkats said...

Congratulations on the offer accept. Now comes the real hard part--the move!