Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Stash Report 5-30-10

I didn't think I would have a very good stash report this week since I didn't get much time to sew but I did put the borders on a quilt and pieced a backing for another quilt so my amount used ended up pretty good.

I did take a trip to the quilt store this week but only got fabric for borders and binding for my pinwheel quilt and also a couple of fabrics to go with a challenge fabric for my one guild, not bad.

Fabric Used this week: 8 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 127 yards
Fabric Added this week: 3.5 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 78.75
NET used in 2010: 48.25

I also FINALLY had a finish. I had been gradually working on the binding for my take 5 quilt for probably two weeks. Finally got it finished the other night.



Kathie

4 comments:

Linda said...

This is one of the prettiest, most interesting color combinations I've seen for the Take 5 quilt. Way to go!

Judy D in WA said...

I love, love, love this quilt! It is a fabulous mix of colors. Good job.

Amy said...

Your quilt turned out wonderful. Good choice of colors.

Donna said...

I really like your Take 5. I don't think I've ever seen it done with a stripe before. It makes the pattern more interesting.