Thursday, May 6, 2010

Patriotic Flurries Take 2


I sold my Patriotic Flurries quilt earlier this week and since I had all the fabric cut and waiting to make another one I set about getting it pieced. Such a simple quilt it didn't take any time at all. I put the outer border on it last night and got binding strips cut. I like the stripe border fabric on this one.

It will have to wait to be quilted as I need to get busy on the baby quilt for my step-daughters friend.

I took four charity quilt kits to my day time guild yesterday and ladies took all four of them to make up. Only have three kits left that I cut out and I hope to get rid of those at my other guild meeting monday night. Once those are out of here I will try and get busy and get a few more cut up. I have two bins of donated charity fabrics and two bags of donated tone on tones to go with them and would like to get it knocked down as I really don't have the room for all of that or I will have to do some major reorganization.



Kathie

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I won't accept donations of fabric mainly for that reason. It's crowded enough around here!

Eileen said...

Looks really good.