Thursday, August 4, 2011

Recent Projects

Well I have had a little time this week to work on my projects between customer quilts and doctors appointments.

This kids quilt I got quilted on tuesday. The colors look off in the picture. That is a bright lime green, not a puky yellow/green like it looks in the picture. This is using my favorite warm wishes pattern.


and I got the sashing complete on my Christmas sampler quilt. Now I just need to pick out a fabric for the border.


Lastly the number pulled in Judy L's UFO challenge for the month of August is 7. This is my UFO #7.


This was made as part of a row robin with several ladies in various parts of the country. I made it full sized using huge borders and then never did anything with it. My plan is to take off the borders and make it into a large lap sized quilt, get it quilted and bound. Will have only taken about 9??? years.

Kathie

1 comment:

kwiltnkats said...

Kathie, would it still be too big if you cut the border down to allow for a pillow case turn...the border then showing like the binding? You can still put it on the long arm and quilt it. Do a stitch in the ditch between the inner and outter border--maybe you could do this also on your long arm. Just a thought. I like the little girl with her doll. Sandi