Anymore I just tend to make resolutions/goals of a general nature and most of them are quilty, can you imagine that!!!
Anyway my goals for 2011 are:
1. to appreciate my family each and every day and be thanksful for our health.
Then on to "quilty" goals.
2. Continue to use up more fabric than I buy during the year, hope to use up 100+ yards.
3. Use up some of those panel quilts I have collected and not made up
4. Continue charity quilting but limit it to only hospice quilts so that I have time to piece some charity quilts myself.
5. Keep up with Judy L's (At patchworktimes) UFO challenge.
A friend of mine that passed away a few years ago always said to be sure and do on New Years Day what you hope to be doing all year. So tomorrow I will be sewing, spending time with my family and absolutely doing NO CHORES.