Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Charity Quilt of the Year (Maybe)

I quilted the Left Over Roses quilt I made yesterday and trimmed it up so will now be ready to hand off to one of my binding fairies after Christmas. It was fun to both piece and quilt this one.


We are going to be having high winds the next couple of days so doubt that I will put anything else on the frame right now. I don't want to be running my machine if there is a chance of power going out in the wind.

I will have all next week till the end of the year so who knows, I might get another one quilted.

I think today I am going to try and get a backing made for my batik quilt and maybe start sewing together my Wickedly Easy blocks.

I got an email that my Accuquilt GO has shipped so I should be getting that sometime next week. I sure look forward to playing with that.

Kathie

No comments: