Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mid Week Update

No pictures today, just didn't have time to take and down load them.

Yesterday I finished up my last customer order before the holidays. I am officially on vacation now!!!

A friend of mine let me borrow a magazine that had a simple Bonnie Hunter block pattern in it called Twin Sister. I cut some fabric for that on saturday and made a few of the blocks yesterday. It is definitely going to be scrappy made out of left over 2 1/2 strip that I keep. I think I am going to make it controlled scrappy using blues, purples, yellow and soft green with some neutrals tossed in. I think this will be one of those projects that I do a few blocks now and then between other projects.

Today we are hosting a holiday lunch for the people that my husband works with. Busy yesterday cleaning, shopping and putting together a lazagna. This morning I need to do all the last minute things, pop the cassarole in the oven and relax.

Since it is only 19 degrees out this morning it is a good morning to stay home.

Kathie

1 comment:

kwiltnkats said...

I got the shivers just hearing you say 19'. I heard about your fun night on Monday. I was given the game to use with your purse. We played it on Tuesday at my guild. Of course we didn't have the comedian that you did with the last item to be scavenged! I've seen this BH block--sounds like you've got a beauty in progress!