Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Last Charity Quilting of 2009


I wanted to get one more charity quilt top quilted before the end of 2009 so pulled this one out the other day and got it quilted up. It is a really cute quilt made by Elsie out of a center panel with a few borders.

This is the 23rd charity quilt I have quilted in 2009. Most of them have been for hospice but other charities have been included also including Project Linus, Quilts for Kids and a Breast Cancer fund raiser quilt.

I don't remember what the goal was I set for myself the beginning of the year (will have to check back to January on my blog) but I am sure this number exceeded that.

Kathie L.

4 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Good for you squeezing one more in! I'm sure you exceeded your goal this year too.

Anonymous said...

That's a darling quilt! I love the swirling quilting motif. Well done finishing 23 quilts, that's fantastic. Happy New Year! Dianne B. in England

Helen in the UK said...

23 quilts is a very impressive total ... that's almost 2 per month. Lovely quilting on this one too :)

Anonymous said...

Kathie,
I love these praying children! It sure isn't your typical charity quilt. Such nice work.