Saturday, December 12, 2009

Done

After lots of tension problems yesterday I got the last customer quilt done. I still have a few others here but nothing that has been promised for Christmas. Now I am going to take a couple of days to get some cleaning (yuck) and other things done around the house, finish my shopping and rest my knee.

By monday I might be ready to pop something else on the frame but right now resting up for a couple of days sounds pretty good.

I work 3 days in the next week at the crafters co-op so I will be busy anyway but it won't be at the frame. I was only scheduled to work two of those days but a couple of people had medical emergencies so I needed to take another day.

I am hoping now my rush is over with that I will be able to start working on various projects and will again have some pictures to blog about.

Kathie

No comments: