Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The End is Near

I am a happy camper today. I only have one more customer quilt to do that I promised for Christmas. Still have a few other quilts and I might get to one or two more but no more that were promised. My goal was to have everything done by the 15th so I am going to be a couple days ahead of schedule.

The owner of a quilt shop I was in the other day said she would be doing customer quilts right up till Christmas Eve. No, not for me. There is so much to do this time of year for your own family and own function that I am not going to drive myself more crazy by taking on to much.

In addition I have been having knee problems so have been trying to baby my knee a bit and take lots of breaks while quilting. I am looking forward to a few days of resting it.

Kathie L.

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

I don't do customer quilts but I'm taking it easy this month too and will be working just as I feel like.

Enjoy your holidays.