Sunday, May 31, 2009

Saturday Accomplishments

I was busy yesterday hauling my daughter back and forth to dance rehearsals and then back again for dance pictures. Their big end of the year show is next weekend so I am glad all the rehearsals and commotion is almost over.

I did manage between all the trips out and about to get a few things accomplished. I finished up all my weekend house chores and did several things in the sewing room.

I got a border on my Christmas tesselations quilt so the top is now done, I sewed three blocks together and bordered it to make a table runner top and I got binding made and machine stitiched on the pink coins quilt.

It was nice to get three projects to the next stage. No finishes but I could get all the pieces picked up and put away and it made my working area a lot cleaner.

We are off to DC today so will probably not get any sewing projects done today. My next task will be to get the next customer quilt loaded on the frame and ready to quilt.

Kathie

No comments: