Sunday was my daughters birthday so the weekend was busy between birthday things and her dance rehearsals so I didn't do a lot of sewing over the weekend. I did stay laying out her quilt on the design wall and have been sewing some of it together each day.
Since it is a full sized quilt and the rows have to be sewing together in diagonal rows I discovered that my design wall just isn't big enough to accommodate it. I did a few rows, sewed them together and then put a few more on the wall. I am having to be very careful that I don't get the rows confused, luckily I have a pattern of the layout and am just marking it off row by row as I get them done.
My goal for this week is to get three customer quilts done, get the middle section of Mandy's quilt together and to get bindings on two runners that I quilted last week.