Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Baby

After a week of being sick, other than still having a bad cough I am about back to normal and back in the quilting room. I finished a customer quilt today that should have been fairly quick to do (a twin sized) but it took me three days. Hey at least it is done, maybe now I can start to get caught up.

Friday was our wedding anniversary. Usually we go out to dinner and buy each other a card but thats it. With birthdays and mothers and fathers day so close together we just have never had our anniversary as a gift giving day.

This year we definitely made an exception (a big one). We went out and bought this on friday. It is a lot smaller than our current car so the ride is so much different but I love it. It is cute and sporty and has fun things like XM Radio and OnStar.



Kathie

No comments: