Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Already

This week has flown and it is hard to remember what day it is. With Monday being a holiday, my daughters dance schedule changed around and trying to catch up on things after being sick I have to think each morning what day it really is.

This is a picture of Carol's quilt that I finished quilting a couple of days ago. She is the "Scrap Queen" of our guild. She will take any and all scraps and make something wonderful out of it. Each time I see one of her quilts I am inspired to try some of the scrap blocks but I never follow up on it.


Last night in the mail I received two quilt tops from my on line group Heartstrings. I will quilt these and they will be donated to our local Hospice House opening this summer. Thanks to all the heartstrings members that contributed to these quilt tops.

Kathie

No comments: