Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No Pictures

I have no completions or pictures to post. I am trying to catch up on customer quilts and then in the evening doing a little piecing etc. on my projects.

I did get bindings machine sewn on a couple of table runners yesterday and started hand stitching down the first one.

I also completed all my Christmas tesselation blocks and picked out border fabric (currently in the washer) to finish off that top.

I am also making some 1/2 square triangles to make two table runners. I have had the squares of Christmas fabric sitting on my sewing table for several weeks. Decided that would be my next piecing project just so I could use up the pieces and make my table a little neater.

I guess my main goal for today is to get the quilt on the frame finished and the next one at least loaded and then get those triangles made.

Kathie

No comments: