Monday, June 1, 2009

Christmas Tesselations


Thought I would post another picture of this quilt even though I recently posted a picture of some of the blocks. I finished the top over the weekend and cut binding for it. It will spend some time on my finished tops shelf until I have the time and the interest to piece a backing for it.

I had lots of these little pieces all over my sewing room so glad to pack them up and clean things up a bit.

On the agenda today is to get a full sized customer quilt loaded on the frame and to start quilting it. In addition I am making a strippy baby quilt out of really cute duck fabric and hope to get the rest of the strips sewn together today.

Kathie

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love it. I have a book / pattern and always thought about using Christmas material. Makes me want to rush right to my fabric and start picking. Thanks for sharing the completed quilt.