Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Quick Strippy Quilt


I did get the quilt loaded and started quilting on it yesterday. I was just not in the mood to stand and quilt so I didn't work on it that long. I ran a few errands and other things I needed to do and then finished putting together the strippy duck quilt. It was made using Mary's pattern from http://www.maryquilts.com called Quick Strippy.

The pastel stripe fabric I made a little wider than Mary's pattern as I can never seem to make a pattern exactly as written.

I cut some of the pastel stripe fabric for the binding and folded it in the top and put it away for now. I need to make a backing for it and for the Christmas tesselations quilt and get working on quilting them soon.... but today back to getting the customer quilt done.

Kathie

No comments: