Monday, June 29, 2009

Whats on Your Design Wall

Whats on your design wall? This is a current picture of mine. I spent a lot of time over the weekend working on this 4 patch Christmas quilt. The rows are not sewn together yet which is why it appears so wonky.

This quilt is being made with all 2 1/2 strips so would be perfect for a jelly roll. When I am cutting fabric and get down to just a little bit left I cut the remainder into 2 1/2 strips. This quilt is being made out of those left over strips, left over binding pieces and just a few newly cut strips.


I did very well with meeting all my goals last week. I don't know if it was because I was more focused or because I set more realistic goals but here goes for this week.

1. Load and quilt twin customer quilt
2. Quilt two table runners and get binding on them
3. Get all rows for Christmas quilt made

I know I will probably work on several other things also but think these are realistic things I can accomplish.

kathie

1 comment:

Quilty bird said...

This is coming out so pretty!