Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Goals and Accomplishments

I did complete all the customer quilts I needed to last week but I never did get around to making the backing for my ducky quilt, does cutting the fabric count? Like a lot of people I come up with an idea of what I want to accomplish but other things sneak in.

I did get these two table runners tops completed over the weekend and started making 4 patch blocks for a Christmas quilt so I was working on projects, just not the one I had intended.


This week I plan on

1. Getting these two runners quilted
2. Quilt a charity quilt
3. Continue piecing 4 patch blocks for the Christmas quilt
4. and to finally get that backing made for the duck quilt.

I wonder how many of these will get done and what other projects will distract me this week.

Kathie

No comments: