Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend Quilting - Whats on the Frame

Whats on the frame?

I put this backing together the other day for the first of the Happy Quilts. Do you think it is brite enough... and to think when I first started quilting I bought mainly pastels!!



My project yesterday was to get the Happy Quilt quilted and I did get that finished. I then made what I think is miles of binding out of all the left over 2 1/2 strips and attached the binding to the quilt. I have enough binding left over for at least the second happy quilt with maybe more left over.

Last night I hand stitched down about half of the binding so I am not going to post another picture of the quilt until it is finished.

My goals for this coming week?

1. Finish the binding on the happy quilt

2. Get the backing for happy quilt #2 pieced

3. Load and quilt customer quilt

4. Enter January books into spreadsheet

Have a great day.

Kathie

No comments: