Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas Quilt

My weekly goals are going pretty well.

#1 - I made a backing for a charity quilt (only needed to sew one seam), got the quilt on the frame and finished quilting it this morning.

#2 - Customer had a problem with her quilt so I didn't get it as expected but will load a different one today.

#3 - I have finished piecing the snowball and the 9-patch Christmas blocks. Here are a few laid out on the design wall. I put them all in a zip lock bag for now but will probably lay them out and start piecing them this weekend.



Kathie

2 comments:

Darlene said...

That will be a very pretty quilt.

bingo~bonnie said...

oh so glad I found this.. I see if red is at upper left corner in a row then you alternate with Green snowballs...

and if green is in the upper left corner of the 9 patch then you alternate with Red snowballs.

I almost had it figured out ;)

again, very lovely quilt - looks much better in your red/green white combo than any other color scheme I've ever seen this pattern in! Great job! :)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie