Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend


It has been a busy weekend as usual. We went to the county fair, ran errands, I delivered a couple of quilts and of course the endless laundry etc. that magically appears.

I have also managed to get time for my quilting. There is a fairly new chapter of Project Linus in our area and I went friday and hung out with the ladies to see what it is all about. A couple of them were working on bindings and several others were cutting out fabric to make pink and red heart blocks. The coordinator of the meeting brings handouts every month and the ladies can work on that pattern or a pattern of their choice. I think I am going to make some of the heart blocks when I get a chance but think I will keep mine scrappy to not only use some of my stash but also so that the recipient could be either a boy or a girl that way.

Yesterday I was playing around with some of the donated half blocks pictured here and got them sewn together into 12 1/2 blocks. Will probably be awhile before I get back to them but at least it is that much done.

Kathie

No comments: