Sunday, September 14, 2008

Still Sunday


I don't feel like I have accomplished all that much over the past few days but I guess I have been doing ok.

I went to a philanthropy sew in the guild was having yesterday and I did manage to get the red and blue backing together. Turned out pretty good considering the featherweight I was using didn't have a 1/4 inch foot on it and I had to eye ball the seams I wouldn't want to do that actually piecing blocks but for the backing it worked out ok.

I also finished a customer quilt this morning that I have been working on the last couple of days so I have finished most of what I wanted to accomplish this weekend.

I guess I was just wishing to have a lot more energy and get so many more things done. You know how that goes, you don't get a good nights sleep and are extra tired and hard to get in gear. But at least it is still sunday so hope to accomplish a little more this afternoon.


kathie

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

I do know what it's like to wish for more energy. I don't sleep well so it's really hard for me to get going in the mornings. I get a lot more done in the afternoon and evening.