Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mid Week

Hey its wednesday already thats great.

As for my goals or accomplishments for the week not much to report. I went to our quilt guild meeting monday night and they are talking about doing a Hospice Tree this year so have been trying to come up with some ideas for that. I hope the guild decides to do it. Hospice is always my charity of choice as we had hospice assistance for my dad many years ago and for my mom just last year. I can't say enough good about the people and volunteers that work with hospice.

I received several customer quilts at the meeting so loaded the first one on the frame last night and started quilting a little bit but it was late before I started so didn't get much done.

We are having a philanthropy sew in on saturday so I am hoping be be able to make the time to go to that even for an hour or so. I have squares all cut out to make a backing for a chairty r/w/b chinese coins quilt I made in July/August so hope maybe I can get that pieced together on saturday.

So I guess my goals for the upcoming weekend will be to get a couple of the customer quilts done, the charity backing pieced together and maybe a couple of my table runners quilted.

Kathie

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

I need to get a couple backs pieced this week to - maybe later today.