Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Stash Report - November 7, 2010

Well the 25% sale at the quilt shop did me in, that nice little FQ package that had been calling my name followed me home. Wish I had thought to take a picture before I took it apart for washing, looked like a tropical mushroom because of all the colors. I am still up slightly on my weekly stash reduction. Hope to do better this week as I have a couple of backings to do.

Fabric used this week: 4 yards
Fabric used YTD: 236.75 yards
Fabric purchased this week: 3 yards
Fabric purchased YTD: 155.75

Net fabric used in 2010: 81 yards

I did pretty good at my craft show yesterday for a small show. Nice amount of people coming through. I sold my horse quilt and probably a dozen runners.

Kathie

3 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

Congrats to your sales at the show! And your numbers look great!

Lori said...

had to check up and see what you've been doing! Cats--silly things. The shower?? I could see the closet or under the bed..... Stash reports--very useful! I THINK much more before I purchase. What will I use NOW--not later. I don't think of it so much as "stash reduction" as "stash turnover and control!" I plan on keeping up with them next year. Now I wonder if I can find a stash report for my canned food.........

kwiltnkats said...

I'm glad you picked up that FQ pack; at 25% discount it didn't dip too far into your wallet. I'm trying to visualize a tropical mushroom....is the mushroom the shape of the pack? or to do with the color?
Results sound positive for the start of your craft show selling season.
Good stash numbers!