Wednesday, November 10, 2010

mid week update and Hospice 4, 5 and 6

Well my daughter is now minus all 4 wisdom teeth. Once the bleeding slowed way down she was able to eat a bit and take her pain meds and go to bed. I am hoping for her sake that she sleeps a big portion of the afternoon.

Also today a last minute glitch on a house we are trying to sell and go to settlement on next week so trying to deal with both things at once today has left me feeling a little overwhelmed.

Think I need to grab some tea, put up my feet and now that things have settled down a bit sew labels on the rest of these hospice quilts.

This one is from a 9-patch pizzazz workshop pieced by Betty and quilted by myself.



This next quilt is a strippy quilt made from a kit I cut out of donated fabrics. This was pieced by Melissa R and quilted by her mom Lee B. Nice job ladies.




This last Patriotic quilt was pieced by Jane and quilted by Eileen. This will be set aside for one of the hospice patients at the vets home.




kathie

1 comment:

kwiltnkats said...

Already able to eat...that's terrific. Let's hope she won't end up with a lot of swelling and gosh forbid black eyes. I had both conditions was out from work for a week (I was in my early 20s with 3 impacted teeth). Ugh I hate to even think of that experience again. Tea is good, slow steady breathing and needle with thread. Only other thing to have is cinammon scent coming from my plug in air freshner. Quilt show for Hospice excellent.