Thursday, October 1, 2009

Week in Review

Ok, its not friday but since I usually take care of household things on friday thought I would do a quilting week in review today.

I have quilted two customer quilts this week, one of them really large, quilted a charity quilt and have another customer quilt loaded on the frame and ready to go.

I also machined stitch bindings on 5 table runners for fall craft shows and finished hand stitching down the binding on my bug quilt. Not bad accomplishments for the week.

I was asked why the quilts are behind chicken wire in the county fair pictures and that is for security to make sure no one walks off with things and also so kids (or adults) don't put cotton candy fingers on the quilts.

This is homecoming weekend at my daughters high school. You know how I will be spending the evenings of my weekend, playing Mom Taxi!!

Kathie L.

1 comment:

bingo~bonnie said...

thanks for the answer to the chicken wire ;) that is smart to keep "sticky" fingers away - both the candy sticky and steeling sticky.

wow you sure have acomplished a lot this week! way to go you! ;) Have a happy weekend with the kids.

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

PS - I blogged about your quilt kit you received today on my blog ;) and linked to you too.