Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday already

I had been waiting on getting some pictures taken to blog again but it isn't happening so thought I would post again before to much time went by.

Had a great time at the sew-in retreat on tuesday. The place we were at was right on the water and it was a beautiful sunny day. It was warm enough that several of us even ate lunch outside on their deck.

It is always fun to see the wide variety of projects being worked on when you have a get together. Everything from Baltimore Album applique, to a string quilt, to a lady making up one of the Downy Quilts for Kids kit quilts.

I was working on craft show table runners and got 6 of the 7 tops sewn up. Two ladies there liked them so much that I sold 3 of them before they are even done.

My goal is to get those on the frame and quilted up in the next couple of days.

Yesterday I quilted up a customer 9 patch pizzazz quilt and today I am going to work at the mill where I have some of my table runners and quilts. As part of the agreement everyone having their things there has to work a couple of days a month.

This is only my second time working there so really don't know what I am doing yet but I will learn.

Kathie

No comments: