Monday, October 26, 2009

Sinus or Cold???

Sometimes I have a problem knowing if I am having sinus problems or a cold. I had a bad sinus headache for over three days last week then ended up all stuffy and with a cough so which is it? I still think it is sinus as it feels a little different and my family has not got sick.

Anyway I have been moving slow the last few days, taking frequent breaks but have still got a few things accomplished.

I finished the quilting on the last of these five runners this morning that I was working on at the sew in last week. They are off the frame but I have not even cut them apart yet.



While relaxing last night I also finished the binding on this little train quilt that I quilted last week. This was a cute little panel I purchased a couple of years ago and just added a couple of borders, I love the bright colors in this. I have 7 or 8 additional panel quilts in my stash that I want to get made up one day.




Kathie

No comments: