Saturday, October 31, 2009

Still No Pictures

Still no pictures to post. I quilted a couple of customer quilts this week but don't want to post pictures of those without their permission. I have also been working on the bindings for various runners in the evening but have posted pictures of those before.

I finally feel back among the semi-well but still have a cough if I do to much without resting a bit.

I have spend a good chunk of today catching up on chores around the house that have been let go and I also ran by a craft show. Since I do craft shows myself I usually don't get a chance to just go to one. This was a nice little show with lots of traffic through it, hope the people were spending $$ and not just looking.

I only made one purchase. It was a very cute pink knit hat and booties set for only $8. Baby girl due in the family in early January so I will put it away for then and hope I remember where I put it!!

Kathie L.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Glad you are felling a bit better.