Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sick of Being Sick

I am officially sick of being sick. What I thought was just sinus problems is now a full blown cold with no signs of going away. We have a split foyer house and after a few trips up and down the stairs I am out of breath and wheezing, not fun.

I still am geting some things done this week, just at no where near full speed.

I am only making two quilts for Christmas presents this year and got the second one quilted yesterday. Today I loaded a small customer lap quilt on the frame. I am going to get that much done anyway and then maybe lay down for awhile.

With not feeling well I have been making good progress on getting bindings hand stitched down. When I don't have the energy to do anything else I can always get a little binding done and feel like I have accomplished something.

Looks like my Christmas rush of customer quilts has started. I have received six quilts this week to do. Four of them are pretty small and won't take long but two of them are fairly large.

Kathie

No comments: