Sunday, April 24, 2011

Two Week Sunday Stash Report (Enhancement)

Have not blogged in over a week. My husband had to go to Hawaii for a business meeting. Since it was spring break week for the kid and he had tons of frequent flyer miles we could use we tagged along.

The trip over is a killer, airplane seats are just not made for comfort.

Kiddo and I had a great week. Lots of time on the beach, some site seeing and of course I did find a local fabric shop and brought back some Hawaiian print fabrics and I also bought myself a Hawaiian quilt wall hanging.

Hope to have pictures downloaded and ready to post by tomorrow.

Here are my stats for the last two weeks:

Fabric used: 2.25 yards
Fabric used YTD: 102.78
Fabric purchased in last two weeks: 4 yards for fall table runners and 8 yards of Hawaiian prints (total 12 yards)
Net fabric used in 2011: 19.75

Now I have to catch up on things around the house, several phone calls that I need to make tomorrow and several customer quilts on the agenda so don't know how much time I will have to sew this week, or even remember what I was working on before I left. Call it jet lag or something, think I will use that excuse for at least a few days for anything I forget.

Kathie

5 comments:

Kate said...

Hawaii trumps all stash busting efforts. Hope you can get your clock reset and back to some sense of normalacy soon.

Barb in Mi said...

Good for you to get away from it all for a while! Happy Easter and welcome back home!

kwiltnkats said...

Oh Hawaii! Such a great place to visit. Which island did you stay on? Anxious to see what you'll do with your tropical purchase. Sandi

Amy said...

Lucky you! What a great opportunity.

Betty said...

So glad you had a great time. I think you brought some of the beautiful weather home with you. Glad that you are back.