Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunnday Stash Report - April 3, 2011

Boy I hardly even know what day it is right now. I was at a wonderful Fiber Arts Retreat from early friday morning through saturday evening. Took great classes, had a wonderful time with friends and met many new people.

Since most of my class projects are not even unpacked yet I will try and show them as my design wall monday.

There was a mini quilt shop set up at the retreat so I did some shopping. I bought 12 FQs of kids type of prints to make a quilt. Not sure what pattern I am going to use, that will have to come after finishing all the class projects.

My stats for the week are:

Fabric used this week: 3 yards
Fabric used YTD: 94 yards
Fabric purchased this week: 3 yards
Fabric purchased this year: 66.5 yards
Net fabric used in 2011: 27.5 yards (same as last week)

Net is not WONDEREFUL at the end of the first quarter but since I set no specific goal other than try and use more than I buy and to use up some of the older fabric guess I am doing ok.

Kathie

2 comments:

kwiltnkats said...

I'd say you are doing pretty well with your numbers. It's great using up the older stuff to make room for the new! Look forward to your quilt project show. Sandi

Jo said...

I'll be back tomorrow to see what you were busy with on your retreat. I am to the point I need a retreat....this yard work is getting old.