Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Midweek Update

Yes it is wednesday though I had to look at the calendar this morning to find out what day it was. Between jet lag and a cold I hardly know what day it is this week.

Only thing to report in my update is that I have managed to quilt up three baby quilts since I have been home. I have one more customer baby quilt and a lap quilt to do and then I will be finished up with customer stuff until after I recooperate from surgery.

Next week I will get a couple of my own quilts quilted and kits cut and made up so that I can sew well before I am able to cut or quilt again.

Here are a few more pictures taken in Hawaii. Daughter and I went on a submarine ride. Was a little scary being so far under the water (100 feet) but also very interesting. You will notice that everything is kind of a blue gray. The lower you go in the water all other colors kind of wash out so everything looks pretty much the same. Even on the sub the color red totally disappeared and peoples tungs and teeth looked strange colors.


Here is one of three sea turtles we saw, they were huge!


We also saw a shark but I didn't get a very good picture of him.

A couple of errands and quilting at least the baby quilt are on the agenda for today. Sunshine and warm today, I better take advantage as they are calling for storms tomorrow.

kathie

1 comment:

kwiltnkats said...

Got my #4 done last night. YIPPEE! How are you doing with yours?