Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Stash Report - January 9, 2011

Fabric both added and used this week. I purchased fabric twice, once for borders and binding for my UFO #6 quilt and yesterday purchased a piece of fabric to use as sashing for the twin sister blocks I have been working on.

On a good note I also used the amount of fabric I purchased plus. I made two backings for quilts, put the borders on the UFO and also cut the binding. My weekly stats:

Fabric used this week: 11 1/4 yards
Fabric used YTD: 16 1/4 yards
Fabric Purchased this week: 5.5 yards
Fabric purchased YTD: 10.5 yards

Net fabric used in 2011: 5.75 (in the black, now will see if I can keep it that way all year).

I made good progress on UFO #6 Row Robin Quilt as part of Judy L's 2011 UFO challenge. I now have the top done, the backing made and the binding cut. Now to get it on my frame.



Enjoy your day.

Kathie

6 comments:

Katie Z. said...

Great job with the quilt top.

Joanne said...

Good stash-busting week. Keep up the good work.

Alycia said...

Hey thats great - to stay in the black!!

Sarah said...

Congrats on using 16 yards this week! I would love to use 16 yards in a week. ;-) Keep up the great progress.

kwiltnkats said...

Yeah for staying in the positive. You sure got a bunch done! Wish I could say the same. Sandi

Kate said...

In the black on the stash and progress on a UFO, that's a pretty good week.