Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Midweek Update

I didn't stay at the guild meeting on monday night but I did run into Kathy V in the parking lot (one of the binding fairies)after dropping some things off and she gave me this quilt back. It was pieced by Carol, quilted by myself and bound by Kathy V. Nice teamwork. This will go in our next delivery to Hospice House.



This was from a kit made out of donated fabrics.

I have had this next quilt top for awhile but found a backing that would fit and decided to get it quilted today. Just did simple swirls with red/white and blue thread. I might save this one back till the next time we donate quilts to wounded soldiers.



Kathie

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I love quilting swirls and was just thinking it's about time for me to do another quilt with them.

Both look great!

kwiltnkats said...

You okay? Mom said you had things on your mind. Sorry your DH's shoulder wasn't there for you.