Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Challenge Quilts


Do you do challenge quilts at your guild?

Lots of times the colors to be used are not my taste or would go in my house so if I sew along with a challenge lots of times they end up being donation quilts.

I found this little wall hanging the other day that I did with one of my local guilds several years ago. I never even put a hanging sleeve on it as it clashes in about every room in my house.

I thought instead of just getting rid of it I could open up my husband's treddle machine and use the little quilt as decoration. Not bad.

Kathie

4 comments:

Needles, Fabric, Chisels, and Wood…Life is GOOD! said...

What a charming display!

Margie said...

It doesn't clash now. Very pretty

kwiltnkats said...

Fabulous idea. I like the look!

Betty said...

I like it, really looks great in that nook.