I had a busy week but it sure doesn't show in my stats. I did some sewing but most of it was with fabric already counted in past reports. I did quilt 3 smallish customer quilts and a charity quilt this week plus several appointments so I definitely kept busy.
My stats for the week are:
Fabric used this week: 1 yard
Fabric used YTD: 36
Fabric purchased this week: 0
Fabric purchased YTD: 24.5
Net fabric used in 2011: 11.5
My biggest problem this week was no internet for close to a week. That definitely was not fun. At least we live close to a library with free wifi so I was able to check email once a day anyway.
I wasn't able to post Design Wall Monday last week so that is what was on my wall at that time.
This is my Christmas ribbons quilt. It is still in the same shape, all the blocks done but none of them sewn together. Maybe I will get to those this week.
Here also is the charity quilt I quilted this week. It was put together by two ladies in my day time guild. I don't know the ultimate destination for this donation but know it will be somewhere locally.
I hope you had a successful stash busting week.